Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you do it with the lights on or off? Mhqx4HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you do it with the lights on or off?

Go down 
+3
thelastdisciple
Epic-beatrice
WolfDen - Michael
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

Rep : 13

Do you do it with the lights on or off? Empty
PostSubject: Do you do it with the lights on or off?   Do you do it with the lights on or off? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:41 am

Do you game with the lights on or off? And why?

What? What did you think I was asking?
Back to top Go down
http://www.enterthewolf.com
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Do you do it with the lights on or off?   Do you do it with the lights on or off? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:00 am

See, when I read the title I thought it was something else entirely.

But after 7pm, darkness. :>
Back to top Go down
thelastdisciple
Tourist
Tourist
thelastdisciple

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you do it with the lights on or off?   Do you do it with the lights on or off? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:32 pm

During the day time i try to cover up as much day light as possible, hard to do though... always end up with some kind of glare on the TV, it's not so bad with my desktop monitor in the basement as the windows are behind it. At night though i keep a very dim light on at both places just to aid my eyes a bit so they don't get too sore.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/thelastdisciple
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

PostSubject: Re: Do you do it with the lights on or off?   Do you do it with the lights on or off? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Personally, I have a wall clock with a yellow neon light around the face. It provides a hint of light that I find is perfect for gaming. If I'm working though, for some reason the light goes on.
Back to top Go down
Spigot
Peasant
Peasant
Spigot

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Do you do it with the lights on or off?   Do you do it with the lights on or off? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:17 am

I prefer in the light as doing it in the dark hurts my eyes and it just feels sad sitting alone in front of the computer in the dark.
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

PostSubject: Re: Do you do it with the lights on or off?   Do you do it with the lights on or off? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:30 am

Spigot wrote:
I prefer in the light as doing it in the dark hurts my eyes and it just feels sad sitting alone in front of the computer in the dark.

Really? Well then is it sad to sit alone in front of a computer in the dark while naked? I do that ALL the time.
Back to top Go down
Aginghobo
Peasant
Peasant

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Do you do it with the lights on or off?   Do you do it with the lights on or off? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:07 am

Both. At the same time.
Back to top Go down
Spigot
Peasant
Peasant
Spigot

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Do you do it with the lights on or off?   Do you do it with the lights on or off? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:14 am

WolfDen - Michael wrote:
Spigot wrote:

Really? Well then is it sad to sit alone in front of a computer in the dark while naked? I do that ALL the time.
Well excuse me if I want to see my own junk without relying on the computer screen for light.
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Aaron
VIP Member
VIP Member

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you do it with the lights on or off?   Do you do it with the lights on or off? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:22 am

I game in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
funymunky
Peasant
Peasant
funymunky

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do you do it with the lights on or off?   Do you do it with the lights on or off? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:33 pm

In the dark. I hate glare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you do it with the lights on or off?   Do you do it with the lights on or off? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you do it with the lights on or off?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Killing Time-
Jump to: