Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year" Mhqx4HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

Rep : 3

Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year" Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year"   Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year"   Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:33 pm

To be completely honest here, I've never played Guild Wars or any other MMO. Wait, that's not true. I once had to play Asheron's Call 2 as part of a review. But that wasn't any fun because it was only members of the press playing at the time.

How was the first one if you played it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.enterthewolf.com
Aginghobo
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year"   Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Could you get your hands on some beta keys for us Michael?
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year"   Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Aginghobo wrote:
Could you get your hands on some beta keys for us Michael?

I actually did. I had a whole sack of beta keys, but then this guy was like, "Halt Internet scum!" Then I was whisked away to prison and they let me go but held onto the beta keys. It's a crying shame really.

On a more serious note, once we have all of our PR contacts lined up, we will be working on getting OUR OWN beta keys. And...well...if we have one or two extra who knows. Might make a good giveaway.
Back to top Go down
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year"   Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm

I hope I get two keys.

and sell the other for trillions of yen!
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year"   Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Yen? Keep dreaming pal.
Back to top Go down
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year"   Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Always and forever.
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Aaron
VIP Member
VIP Member

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year"   Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:08 pm

WolfDen - Michael wrote:

I actually did. I had a whole sack of beta keys, but then this guy was like, "Halt Internet scum!" Then I was whisked away to prison and they let me go but held onto the beta keys. It's a crying shame really.

On a more serious note, once we have all of our PR contacts lined up, we will be working on getting OUR OWN beta keys. And...well...if we have one or two extra who knows. Might make a good giveaway.

I could be wrong but I think he's lying.

Besides, Michael is a devout single player gamer. He despises other people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year"   Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year" Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta "At the end of this year"
Page 1 of 1