Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motion controllers Mhqx4HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Motion controllers

Go down 
+2
Epic-beatrice
WolfDen - Aaron
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfDen - Aaron
VIP Member
VIP Member

Rep : 0

Motion controllers Empty
PostSubject: Motion controllers   Motion controllers EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:32 am

I look at all these new motion controllers and all I see are gimmicks. Are you guys with me? I won't even touch on the quality of games that are released for these things. It's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enterthewolf.com
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

Rep : 3

Motion controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion controllers   Motion controllers EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:07 am

Touchscreen phones, motion sensors the lot. Gimmicky and nothing Revolutionary.
Back to top Go down
tobes1993
Peasant
Peasant

Rep : 2

Motion controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion controllers   Motion controllers EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:46 am

Epic-beatrice wrote:
Touchscreen phones, motion sensors the lot. Gimmicky and nothing Revolutionary.

I wouldn't quite say touchscreen phones are gimmicky, theyre pretty cool and allow for control that wouldn't be possible with just just keys. Definitely agree with motion control though, poor games and using them makes menfeel ridiculous.

PS: I wrote this on my touchscreen phone
Back to top Go down
funymunky
Peasant
Peasant
funymunky

Rep : 2

Motion controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion controllers   Motion controllers EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:28 pm

I don't know, some pretty cool things are coming out of hacked Kinects. It really shows the potential that it has. For example, someone made a crude hologram by making the image change depending on where your head was in relation to the projection.
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

Rep : 13

Motion controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion controllers   Motion controllers EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:13 pm

My main problem with motion control is I am lazy. I do not need a workout when I game. If I want to workout, then I will, you know, workout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enterthewolf.com
Spigot
Peasant
Peasant
Spigot

Rep : 4

Motion controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion controllers   Motion controllers EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:40 pm

All it is to me is Sony and Microsoft noticing how successful the Wii was and were trying to duplicate its success. Notice how when they did it you have to buy of add ons which was just a pathetic way of squeezing every penny they possibly could out of their customers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Motion controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion controllers   Motion controllers Empty

Back to top Go down

Motion controllers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Consoles :: Console Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: