Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? Mhqx4HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?

Go down 
+2
tobes1993
Epic-beatrice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

Rep : 3

Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? Empty
PostSubject: Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?   Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:59 pm

I'd like to see us get more connected and well, play games instead of talking about them!

I'd like to see a "Game of the Month" sort of thing where the Admins discuss a game which will be focused on by us and we can all hop on it and just have a a general laugh! Smile

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
tobes1993
Peasant
Peasant

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?   Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:00 pm

i like the sound of that
Back to top Go down
ThatFergusonKid
Peasant
Peasant

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?   Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:15 pm

It should be a game that is being released that month, or was released late last month, though.

Or maybe just a popular game if that months games are crap.
Back to top Go down
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?   Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Oldies are welcome!

I suggest a game we all have though as most people don't buy games straight from release. No money etc.
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?   Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:01 pm

This may be a good idea.

Sorry for being absent as of late, we are working on finally getting our shit together so I have been left with no time to post here or on the main site. But don't worry, I will be back in full force soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enterthewolf.com
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?   Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm

No worries!

(You know I can help 'moderate' the site when you are being busy, hinty hint hint!)
Back to top Go down
Spigot
Peasant
Peasant
Spigot

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?   Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:42 pm

As long as every month has the Grey's Anatomy game as Game of the Month, I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Aginghobo
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?   Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:02 pm

I nominate 'Secret of the Magic Crystals' as game of the year.

You all are not allowed to play anything else till November 2012.

If I find out you have been playing other games, I will ask Michael to hunt you down and punish you.
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?   Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Aginghobo wrote:

If I find out you have been playing other games, I will ask Michael to hunt you down and punish you.

I keep my double barreled shotgun at my side for just such an occasion. Beware!
Back to top Go down
http://www.enterthewolf.com
Spigot
Peasant
Peasant
Spigot

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?   Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Aginghobo wrote:

no hom0 Petz Horsez 2 iz wh3re sh1tz at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?   Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibility of a forum "Game of the Month"?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Wolf Den :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: