Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders Mhqx4HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spigot
Peasant
Peasant
Spigot

Rep : 4

Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders Empty
PostSubject: Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders   Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 pm

http://www.afterfall-universe.com/en/index
The developers of the Afterfall series are doing a promotion in which they will sell the game at $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders. If they do not meet this goal they will give the money to charity and instead sell the game at $33 with a dollar taken off to whoever preordered.

To me the goal is incredibly unrealistic as not even Minecraft or the Humble Indie Bundles have sold that many, even with people paying 1 cent each for 100s of copies. I seriously doubt they will be able to reach their goal of 10 million copies. But hey you never know, maybe people will try boost the sales through some shady means to make them make good on their promise.
Back to top Go down
funymunky
Peasant
Peasant
funymunky

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders   Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Hahaha, right. I don't even know if Halo sold that much.
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders   Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Even 1 million would have been a lofty goal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enterthewolf.com
Aginghobo
Peasant
Peasant

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders   Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:11 am

I would be surpised if they sold even 10 copies.

That game looks incredibly bland and uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders   Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:37 am

Dear lord, please tell me this isn't Del Toro's InSanity?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders   Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders Empty

Back to top Go down

Afterfall $1 if it reaches 10 million preorders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PC Gaming :: PC Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: