Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord Mhqx4HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funymunky
Peasant
Peasant
funymunky

Rep : 2

Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord Empty
PostSubject: Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord   Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:44 am

Well, I decided to write this semi interactive fanfic because I was bored. Here's what there is so far:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'll try to get to the next part as soon as someone wants it written, but I can't guarantee anything.
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord   Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:23 pm

I read the first part. Good stuff. I will have to read the rest after the giveaway is announced tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enterthewolf.com
funymunky
Peasant
Peasant
funymunky

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord   Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Thanks Smile Although, maybe you should read the other parts too, just in case, you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord   Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction - Jolgard the Nord
Page 1 of 1