Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2! Mhqx4HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

Rep : 3

GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2! Empty
PostSubject: GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2!   GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:46 pm

SO i've went and decided that a game of the month would help us get closer as a community and so It was an easy idea to come up with a game of the month!

Team Fortress 2 was my choice since well, everyone has it! Smile In November, we will nominate a new game to be chosen!
Back to top Go down
WolfDen - Michael
Admin
Admin
WolfDen - Michael

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2!   GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 am

Want to know a deep, dark secret? Not only do I not have TF2, but I have NEVER played it. Not even for one second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enterthewolf.com
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2!   GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:35 am

Really?! Well now is your chance!
Back to top Go down
tobes1993
Peasant
Peasant

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2!   GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:31 am

Is the idea that we all discuss the game? or that we all go and play it now? Not taking the piss by the way im genuinely asking.
Back to top Go down
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2!   GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:49 am

The whole idea is to get us more connected, and so the GOTM thing is for all of you to play this game with people from The Wolf Den. Smile
Back to top Go down
tobes1993
Peasant
Peasant

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2!   GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Oh I see! Ye that's a wicked idea. Gonna have to brush up on my TF2 skills then. Good work epic.
Back to top Go down
Spigot
Peasant
Peasant
Spigot

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2!   GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:19 am

I uninstalled it ages ago, on the grounds that it turned into the biggest shit heap virtual item store ever created.
Back to top Go down
Epic-beatrice
Epic-beatrice

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2!   GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:39 am

Aw Spigot, that made me sad. :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2!   GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THE MONTH: Team Fortress 2!
Page 1 of 1